A Random Bird - Poem by Poetic Amoure
Birds of a feather, with a birds eye view,
Can i have a map, dont know where im flying to.
Dont know where im going, just know its time to leave,
didnt know how to chew but i give what i recieve.
I fly where i please, and i plan as i go,
i spread my wings to fly yes I learn as i grow.
This poem may mean nothing but to me its everything,
cause i am only a bird in the morning hear me sing.
I fly to Phoenix Arizona, I fly south in the winter,
I was a beautiful creature when I looked in the mirror,
but for now Im just a random bird lost without guidence.
Comments about A Random Bird by Poetic Amoure
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl