A Simple Little Poem - Poem by Lily Espinosa
The stress is on,
My life awaits,
Things aren't going quite as planned,
But hey, i'm trying to understand,
Just why life has a way to kick you back,
Just as you feel your getting somewhere.
Too much work,
Too little play,
A relative that might not live another day.
On top of this i really miss you,
But things aren't so bad,
I mean, theres really no point in getting sad!
Comments about A Simple Little Poem by Lily Espinosa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl