A Spiritual Experience. - Poem by Fay Slimm
May I say
I sought you in silence.
Utter non-sound brought you.
My heart leapt with the cleaving,
Was cleaned, now I am whole.
Able to see for myself
Where I have been.
Now I can smile.
Now I feel free.
Comments about A Spiritual Experience. by Fay Slimm
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl