Ian Bowen Poems
- A Poem About Nothing I want to write a poem about 'nothing' ...
- ***on Becoming Blind*** Life is now as confusing as an Irish...
- ***the Dream Watchers*** Hold tight now as we glide above the...
- ***dying Of Time*** Now in my grey-haired heart, Flows the ...
- ***alternative Rhapsody For A ... Is this a poets life- ...
- ***i Remember Crying In My Sle... I remember crying in my ...
- ***the Grasslands Of Tranquili... A red ball of a sun ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Poem About Nothing
I want to write a poem about 'nothing'
(not an easy thing to do) .
I want to describe the emptiness
that I've found since I lost you.
The crashing waves of ecstasy
will me missing from my verse.
There will no expletive adjectives
or headless-chicken curse.
The glorification of life's scenery
will be omitted from this page.
I will not mention the 'seven wonders'
or some ancient, historic age.
I will simpy be negative
and just scribble what comes out.
Leave you hopelessly pondering...
what this poem is all about