A Spirt Lives Forever - Poem by Amy Kerswell
A life lost
A life ended and gone to heaven.
A life to be no longer.
Just a body left behind.
But the spirt is all around
Never that far away.
Life can be to short.
But the spirt is forever.
And never ending.
Death is not really the end.
Let the spirt live in your hart.
I used to think death was final.
In some ways it is.
But in others is not.
A spirt can live forever
If you let it
Comments about A Spirt Lives Forever by Amy Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl