Lawrence S. Pertillar
A Squeaking Wheel - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
A squeaking wheel,
Doesn't always get the attention.
A prevention is mentioned to avoid this,
Those who perceive they will be embarrassed,
With an harassment that may take place.
When they are confronted face to face.
Will do the best they can to oil that squeak,
Before that wheel gets an opportunity to roll.
And there is nothing like an interrupted agenda,
That has been scheduled to move along...
With no defects to detect,
By an unexpected 'noise'.
Comments about A Squeaking Wheel by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda