Edward Kofi Louis
A Vessel Of Honour - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
To humble yourself;
The truth is a vessel of honour!
Hold on to it,
Keep the truth and,
Teach others with the truth.
Comments about A Vessel Of Honour by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl