Edward Kofi Louis
Abban - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Essentially noted from you are your works and,
Essentially boosted from you is your mind;
And like a systematic approach to trust someone again.
Life is like a tangible act to take you up the toss,
But i do respect you to the highest level;
For the day of the rainbow is all about us.
I am on the bed of roses with you my love,
And his name is Abban;
But like a runawy hairdresser without a lover,
He is so sweet on my side always.
Rivalry renders a woman blind,
But humility is the key about life;
And wisdom is all about us to do the best,
For his love is all that i have.
Comments about Abban by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda