Abort Abortion - Poem by Ima Ryma
Abortion is killing of life
Of a human being conceived,
Whether because of love or strife.
Unnatural crime - tiz believed.
The unborn need the most, not least,
Protection from acts of mankind.
All of abortion should be ceased.
There are other answers to find.
Give science incentive to solve
Creating artificial wombs.
Let precious human life evolve.
Give all unborn chances, not tombs.
Unwanted unborn deserve more.
Otherwise what is living for?
Comments about Abort Abortion by Ima Ryma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda