About Arrogance - Poem by Melanie Emikohe
Arrogance is the adult
that shields the lame child;
not a captain's or a king's
but his who tried to be
but couldn't be!
Sarcasm even to the calm;
exaggerates a stand
before they could doubt,
before it's discerned
what's all in him!
Comments about About Arrogance by Melanie Emikohe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl