Absence, Worse Than Presence - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
At my ten itself I was aroused
By the sight of massive women.
At six-ten, too, I had aroused
The hearts of younger women.
There were many I had courted
But they conveniently deserted.
There were many paths I treaded
But all led me to the dead-end.
I hate women but it is the lack
Of woman that I hate most.
Comments about Absence, Worse Than Presence by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl