Achtung, Achtung - - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich
Let's break out the Heineken Beer,
my Hemi V-8 is now here.
After one longish fight
things turned out quite alright
and my vehicle spouse has no peer.
I have named my new wheels Juliette
it was love at first sight when we met.
After breaking her in
we will live in wild sin
am I over the moon? Well, you bet!
Comments about Achtung, Achtung - by Herbert Nehrlich
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl