Actors - Poem by uchenna nnodum
What wonderful actors we are
All scenes at one time we act perfectly
Scene after scene, acts come before acts.
And we the minors take it from the script
At a certain moment we will leave the stage
This continues to go on,
Till yesterday becomes a tomorrow.
Comments about Actors by uchenna nnodum
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda