Addicted - Poem by Erin Hanson
help he screams,
ive done it again.
the worst part is theres not one
else i love
be my friend.
i hate this
ouch, ive lost myself again.
too hard too see with thy,
yet im killing her.
how to stop, addicted to it,
Comments about Addicted by Erin Hanson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl