Addiction - Poem by Shaneka Taylor
He is something special to me and I will love him 4 eva! !
He gets all my attention
I can't get enough of his addiction
My love grows stronger and stronger
I can't bear his touch any longer
My love 4 him I can't show
Can't stand tall have to let go.
Comments about Addiction by Shaneka Taylor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl