Lawrence S. Pertillar
Adjusting Their Perceptions - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Adjusting their perceptions,
Has to be difficult to do...
For those limited in life experiences.
Especially if they are accustomed,
To prejudging where people live...
What they look like and wear.
And always there are the few,
With pretentions intact and prepared to impress.
Believing themselves better than the ones with less.
Or appear not to be successful.
And often are taught lessons to learn...
By those who express what they've already accomplished.
Comments about Adjusting Their Perceptions by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl