Edward Kofi Louis
Africa! ! - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
With my story,
The place of my birth;
Life and nature,
Life and love,
Life and dreams,
Life and joy!
Like a Voter's Card larger than a Newspaper,
Facing the odds;
Searching for the routes,
The very ways of mankind on earth,
But with positive morals.
The continent of my Identity;
Training and teaching me;
Facing righteous laws!
From the hands of the truth,
With the muse of righteous teachers.
You gave birth to me;
Facing the world today with my works,
To inform the world who i am.
Ear, hear, sear, bear, dear, near!
A child is born! !
Thanks to my parents,
My father and mother,
From them came my Identity!
Here on earth,
With the muse of creation,
And to thank the Creator Almighty always.
Comments about Africa! ! by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl