After Death - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
After death soul leaves body
Though he has no wish to leave,
Yet he is enforced to leave by nature
And he is bound to leave anytime.
When death captures the body
Body becomes motionless and senseless,
Remaining outside the body soul can see
Those family members are looking pale.
Soul does say them not to cry at all
But they unable to listen the low tone
They can't see the position of soul
It is very wonderful of God's creation.
Comments about After Death by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl