Sunrise Of This New Year - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Old year has passed with last night,
New year has arrived with shiny light.
Brightness is covered all over sky,
Weather has opened her twinkled eye.
Standing tall street light adores sun,
New morning walk has begun in new fun.
Men, women cross fly over bridge sure,
This sunrise whispers every thing pure.
Ensuring wisdom trees give us fresh air,
New year has arrived here to take care.
Fair we feel, fair we see, zeal is more,
To welcome new sun East has opened door.
God has given bless, bliss we sure feel,
Wheel of time and action improves our zeal.
Core of every heart beats seeing new sun,
Fun is unlimited again we run soon run.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Sunrise Of This New Year by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda