Always Stay Together - Poem by Patrice James
Falling in love is easy.
Staying in love is hard.
Together, we've learned things
to help us stay together.
We've learned about playfulness.
We've learned more about humor
and how to laugh together.
We've learned and understood more
about another's needs and articulate our own.
We've found out that we each wanted
to be a part of a vital, growing force called 'US'
And everyday i learn that I LOVE YOU MORE!
Comments about Always Stay Together by Patrice James
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl