Another Time, Another Place - Poem by Patrice James
My heart been burning
my soul keeps yearning
sometimes i can hardly wait
for that sweet, sweet someday
will be captured to another time,
and another place.
I've grown so tired of earthy things
they promise peace but furnish pain
all of life's sweetest joy combined.
could ever match those in another time.
I've always hear there is a land
beyond the moral dreams of Man.
Where every tear will be left behind
but it must be another time.
Everlasting light shinning a purest
holy white and every fear will be erased.
but it must be in another time
another place with you oh, my Dearest Love.
Comments about Another Time, Another Place by Patrice James
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl