Always Wear A Smile - Poem by Rhymer Rhymer
Always be happy!
Always wear a smile!
Life is not full of smile!
But your smile:
May be a reason for many others to smile! !
(collected and composed))
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Always Wear A Smile by Rhymer Rhymer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda