Am I Not A Rascal? - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Fortunes to others
Are like misfortune to me.
Misfortunes to others
Are like fortune to me.
Am I not a rascal inwardly?
Comments about Am I Not A Rascal? by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl