Smiles - Poem by Roland Cho
Everyone smiles with you
Even when you’ve no smile to give.
Everyone smiles at you
Even when you think they’d rather cry.
Smiles from everyone, smiling for everything.
Smiles quite hard to interpret,
Very spontaneous to ease,
Too frequent to be real.
I enjoy them though.
Even though they sometimes end joy.
If smiles are a deal for you,
They’ll deal with you!
Comments about Smiles by Roland Cho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl