When We Know What We Want - Poem by Roland Cho
No! Not now! I know it’s easy,
But I’m not silly!
I’ve known it, and have when I want it.
You have it, and may be good at it;
This I know.
But it’s hard to know what is odd
If we know not God
No! No, please! Not now!
I know what I want.
Comments about When We Know What We Want by Roland Cho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: god
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl