An Insight...Probably. - Poem by Sarvesh Kulkarni
some scattered breaths
of bygone moments…
The abyss of broken imagination.
I delve myself,
and drown in their fantasy.
What is real?
And what unreal?
I cross the boundaries of existence
and realize, that there were none.
In the flow of wanton life,
I gather the deathliness of it all.
And the oncoming darkness,
brings with it,
the joy of non-existence,
or the existence of joyless ecstasy?
Guide me….O lord….
to that place,
where I shall close my eyes,
Comments about An Insight...Probably. by Sarvesh Kulkarni
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl