An Introduction - Poem by Ahatisham Alam
I don't wish to introduce myself,
Because reality stirrs my soul.
I am like one,
Who has lost his goal.
Where to go what to do,
Are not subject concern with me.
There is darkness all around,
Where ever in this world I see.
Realise me as a lamenting soul,
Adversity has already destined my goal.
Vanity recalls me to rise,
I'll survive if dies..............
Comments about An Introduction by Ahatisham Alam
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl