Ahatisham Alam Poems
- An Introduction I don't wish to introduce myself, Because ...
- Death Yesterday you were with me, Today I seek you ...
- Aah! A Lamenting Soul all my life i pined for a true ...
- Need Of A Friend My life is painful, So I need a friend. ...
- Don'T Read This Poem I oft say don't read this poem. ...
- For You All your words are sweet, I want you to meet, ...
- Beauty Favours The Lovers When I was ignorant I was nothing. ...
Got education M.Sc.(Physiology) & M.A.(English Literature) B.ed. and LL.B.
Now a preacher of English Language and physiology as well as the member of 'Indian Science Congress Association (I.S.C.A.Kolkata)
Urdu Gazals, Hindi Kavita & English Poems in all three languages. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''True love grows in motherhood.''AHATISHAM ALAM
''Love is nothing except lose and lose.''Ahatisham Alam
''One moment of being alone opens a thousand doors sothat new people may come and accompany you.''Ahatisham Alam
''Patthar ko chahne wala utna hurt nahi hota jitna kisi samajhdaar ko chahne wala hota hai.''Ahatisham Alam
''A selfish person is demoralised by criticism while a sarcrifiser inspired''Ahatisham Alam
I don't wish to introduce myself,
Because reality stirrs my soul.
I am like one,
Who has lost his goal.
Where to go what to do,
Are not subject concern with me.
There is darkness all around,
Where ever in this world I see.
Realise me as a lamenting soul,
Adversity has already destined my goal.
Vanity recalls me to rise,
I'll survive if dies..............