An Old Cowboy From Texas (Limerick) - Poem by Juan Olivarez
There was an old cowboy from Texas,
Who in the west had so many exes.
So he moved to New York,
To get some new work,
And get away from the war of the sexes.
5/12/11 Alton Texas
Comments about An Old Cowboy From Texas (Limerick) by Juan Olivarez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl