An Outbreak Of Insanity - Poem by Dorsey Baker
They keep coming!
armed with their
their mind set on
a death sentence
on other human beings
sometimes in the process
themselves as well
has become a very
as best it can!
Comments about An Outbreak Of Insanity by Dorsey Baker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl