An Owner's Bond - Poem by uhm.. yeah
My cat wasn't just a cat.
She was my soul put into a different form.
My conscience in a slender tigerstriped body.
We picked each other from the beginning.
Advice was written in her fur.
Understanding printed on her paws.
One look from our incredibly alike eyes held a whole conversation.
And I could understand it.
To see her in so much pain sliced my chest.
To see her have to be injected murdered my heart.
And when her body was limp, and her eyes void,
My soul felt the same and I knew I lost myself.
Comments about An Owner's Bond by uhm.. yeah
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl