An Unfair Comparison - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
A comparison usually is To compare someone to another one or To compare something to another thing anytime... Sometimes comparing someone to someone else Might be unfair to many reasons... And often comparing something to another Thing might be out of question... Just as we to find a meaning to a word if Compared so... A comparison might not give a person or thing Fairness ever, so Either we want to be or we want not to be... A comparison is there, but It does contain fairness Just as they would say: 'Where is the star From the ground? And as the would say: 'Where is a mountain From a valley? '
This is a translation of the poem An unfair comparison مقارنة غير عادلة by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Comments about An Unfair Comparison by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl