And I Will Whisper - Poem by Jerry Pike
And I will whisper in your ear,
most any wish you’d like to hear,
near any tale of love and touch,
or any other thing as such.
But you can hold my heart a while,
it knows your tender loving smile,
will make it laugh and rouse inside,
a glow where once the ice would hide.
So hold what’s there, imagined, yes,
within your own small hearts request,
until my warmth is near to yours,
sweet love, your heart’s what mine adores.
Comments about And I Will Whisper by Jerry Pike
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda