And Now, Whether - Poem by Hans Ostrom
Today’s whether report
calls for increasing perplexity
in the morning hours,
followed by intermittent
quandaries in the afternoon,
with wonderstorms tonight.
Tomorrow ought to be fraught
with absurdity, though there’s
a possibility of patchy meaning late.
Comments about And Now, Whether by Hans Ostrom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl