Angel Magick - Poem by Aram Stefanian
My own personal angel said he joined me at birth
And would be there to guide me in the right direction.
He'd help me move over iinto heaven when I parted Earth.
A guardian of the human soul, he wanted me to attain perfection.
''You are of divine origin, and not created out of dust.
The spirit connected with the stars, you've come from God.
If you don't return to Him, you'll get nowhere fast, ''
He said, and I realized that he did give me the nod.
There was a close affinity between my angel and me.
I wished I caught on to magick changing places with him.
To defend the souls in trouble before they could flee.
If I served as a landing beacon, they'd get on the beam.
Comments about Angel Magick by Aram Stefanian
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda