Angry And Lost. - Poem by Amy Kerswell
Im so angry.
Im hurt aswell.
But admist all of this I am lost.
Lost for I know not what to do.
Nothing seems to turn out for the best,
Even with all the rest.
I hurt each new day.
Worse than the day before.
And wonder what is all this pain for?
If this is the way.
The way I was meant to live my life.
Then god can have it back.
Comments about Angry And Lost. by Amy Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl