Annual Meeting Of Society - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Joining this meeting I feel,
In this far place after long drive,
Meeting has started with vision,
Season has turned to new weather.
Annual meeting is called by notice,
To give justice to applicants,
But stormy weather breaks this,
Rain swings to fall down from clouds.
Secretary is singing song of joy,
Society is tied up by president,
Members of different villages,
They have opened their records.
Taking a break for dinner is nice,
Uniting again is wise to decide,
Whole night is spent in discussion,
At the end I am writing resolution.
© Kumarmani Mahakul,3 April 2017. All rights reserved.
Comments about Annual Meeting Of Society by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl