Apologetic Regret - Poem by Suraj Samtani
Although it may be finally happening...its happening too little, too late.
The mood now. Its all just too sedate.
I disappointed myself.
I don't even have a life on that shelf.
I've let myself down.
I have so many reasons to frown.
On me, I let the others pound.
& That caused such a horrible silent sound.
What to do now, when its all too late.
To your success I bow, for mine I continue to wait...
You set me up so well.
But like a block of dominoes, all my living dreams just fell.
For my past I have regret.
All the expectations of me have been unmet.
There's not much that I can undo.
Except apologize to you.
Comments about Apologetic Regret by Suraj Samtani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl