Arrival Of Autumn Sings - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Very clear this weather is.
Raindrops are lightly sprinkled
As clouds are no more swimming
Sometimes they are floating.
Sometimes sky is very blue.
Very clear sky shines in joy
New leaves with colorful tags
They offer attraction to birds.
Mind is blowing mind is singing
Very nice visionary is painted
Seasonal monsoon is returned
Birds return to nest in light.
Arrival of Autumn signifies
Most attractive colours in joy
Finely they float are hopes
Ever Autumn sings glory for God.
Comments about Arrival Of Autumn Sings by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl