Artistic Perception - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Seeing this beautiful nature,
We perceive the art of God,
Such beauty we see, we amaze,
We recognize mind and inner life.
Having trust in him we proceed,
We proceed with beauty lines,
Remaining faithful for father,
We allow us to become righteous.
Right perception is in freedom,
Righteousness adores moment,
Joy with reality comes within,
Life revives with glorious light.
Nature gives us love and affection,
Beauty is in every leaf in every drop,
Remaining close to nature we feel,
We see beauty of recognition.
© Kumarmani Mahakul,9, July 2017. All rights reserve.
Comments about Artistic Perception by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl