As The Blood Runs Down - Poem by Jessica Breiner
The razor slides across my wrist,
everything becomes so numb to me.
When the blood starts running down,
i think of you, i cut harder.
By now I've lost all feeling.
I don't feel pain, regret, sadness.
Because i know in a few minutes ill be gone,
And you'll finally get what you wanted.: '(
Comments about As The Blood Runs Down by Jessica Breiner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Jessica Breiner's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl