Ascend The Throne. - Poem by David Lacey
Arise, ascend the throne.
Accept the crowning of adolescence.
An embodiment of perfection
She know not the vanity of reflection
Un aware of her beauty she grows ore so each day
Breaking the mould of perfection in modification
Her eyes at a glance seem to dance with the
Streetlamps that shine above her shadow
Comments about Ascend The Throne. by David Lacey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda