Lawrence S. Pertillar
Asking God - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Something 'intentionally' done,
Can be forgiven.
It is hard.
The scars are there.
Although the wounds may not appear...
A 'forgetting' still lingers.
And the best remedy for disguising that?
Lots of prayer.
Lots of quiet time...
And asking God,
To carry that crap on His back!
He knows you are still,
Comments about Asking God by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl