Aspiring Time - Poem by cecil hickman
I am very tired,
Blessings of my time guarded,
Carefully within my heart,
Age has brought me down.
Though I know, I am stronger,
Within ways of life,
Wiser, satisfied for death,
Each day I learn more.
Only a fool stops learning.
More to learn each day,
Trekking through life, I need more.
Taking time to teach,
At least aspiring to teach,
Sometimes I think it’s useless.
Sometimes I feel I’m useless.
Comments about Aspiring Time by cecil hickman
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl