Lawrence S. Pertillar
At Risk - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Those of an expressed intelligence.
And feeling it is shown,
To those known wishing to have it suppressed.
These times not only suspected terrorists threat.
Those with a detected consciousness,
Have been witnessed to have the best affect...
Upon those who have slept.
But now have awakened.
And at risk is a conformity,
Opened eyes dare to break.
And from it willfully shakened.
With a more uplifted,
And respected patrioticness reflected.
That removes a need for greatness to be debated...
When again it is felt and not degraded.
By overrated propaganda...
At risk of being unbelieved as an achievement.
Comments about At Risk by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl