At The Wake Of Bankruptcy… - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
In case you went bankrupt,
Don't seek hospitality
As a poor relation
In the house of wife's kin.
Harsher than bankruptcy.
Comments about At The Wake Of Bankruptcy… by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda