Lawrence S. Pertillar
Austerity - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Spending billions to win,
A position to lead over opposition...
To mention an austerity,
Has come to affect a quality of life...
Is a nightmare created to frighten,
Who refuse to awaken,
And witness the light!
And that light is as bright for all to see.
Even those deluded with their fantasies,
Can not believe it is just austerity...
That a few who can waste billions,
Want millions of people to perceive and believe.
There is a wish to control those who have been sold,
That all aspects of their lives will shine like gold...
If they forgive and forget those from them who stole.
Comments about Austerity by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl