Azalie (Part 1) - Poem by kite remedy
'Before that smile stained with tears fall one-by-one...'
My heart aching when I see you got hurt,
Why don't You notice You're not the one got hurt when You got hurt?
I don't want to see your crying face because I don't want to get hurt,
but we're as frail as glass...
Why don't you notice how precious it's for me?
Before you knew I was watching you,
I wish I could just disappear from here...
Your tears today,
falling like the rain.
I wish I could just stop it with my cold hands.
Just to touch you,
Just to touch your cheek.
Is it enough to erase all your tears?
'Since that smile is now stained with tears falling one-by-one...'
Comments about Azalie (Part 1) by kite remedy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl