kite remedy Poems
- ! ! Were I In Heaven, We'D Be ...
- An Evening Walk An evening walk, just after both of us ...
- A Betrayed Tree Dance, these boughs and branches sway, ...
- An Empty Frame I sit before a frame It's empty and it's not ...
- ! ! ! Our Holiday Memories! ! ... Holding hands, beach's ...
- ! ! When A Lover Dies! ! Hello, Honey how have you been? I...
- ! ! ! The Love Today! ! ! The love today, is it what we try...
A student in a literature department of a city in Indonesia..
A lover of beauty, rhyme, words, and thought..
A struggling soul in a wave of changes and the revolving earth...
A flying aimless kite searching for an answer..
A broken winged being with a mind and a imagination.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about kite remedy
! ! Were I In Heaven, We'D Be Able To Dance Together! !
I plunk at a beach,
I am, bit by bit,
shredded by winds
I pause all alone,
nowhere to go,
as if I were lost,
in a crossroad
Fall on my knees,
and it is you I see
in a place I can't be
Flash before me,
I close my eyes
and it's I perceive,
But, piece by piece,
leaving me at a bay
Silence hurts me,
tears me apiece
but inside my heart,
there goes a story
won't ever last,
though my body
is torn ...