Edward Kofi Louis
B. O. R. A. C. A. Y. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Born to win! !
Only with true love,
Rather than hatred and war!
All in one,
Coming into life,
Acceptance is the key,
Yearning for the truth always.
Comments about B. O. R. A. C. A. Y. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda